Date posted: January 18, 2022
Second Shift, Monday through Friday 6:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
Third Shift, Monday through Friday 9:00 p.m. – 5:30 a.m.
$19.50 per hour
UNIVERSAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Mission of the Company by identifying and accomplishing team and individual performance goals that directly support the goals of the Company.
- Treat all co-workers, customers and suppliers with respect and in accordance with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Core Values.
- Follow all company GMPs and SOPs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily setting up, cleaning and sanitizing of equipment for operation.
- Inspect machines and equipment to ensure sanitation has been completed.
- Dilute cleaning chemicals and follow all safety precautions when using them.
- Follow all safety regulations and PPE requirements.
- Complete required HACCP documentation.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED, plus some work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Reasoning – Follow detailed written, verbal or diagrammed instructions; deal with a few concrete variables.
- Mathematical – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers.
- Language Development – Ability to understand and follow verbal, written or demonstrated instructions and write identifying information.
- Physical Effort – Heavy work – exerting up to 20 pounds of force constantly, up to 50 pounds of force frequently and up to 100 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Vision – Far, near and mid-range vision, depth perception, color identification, and field of vision.
- Activity – Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear; frequently required to use finger dexterity, grasp, feel and reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to lift, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND ADA STATEMENT
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and dangerous chemicals, and occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, temperature extremes, moderate noise, and electrical shock.
This role description does not state that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer