Date posted: December 7, 2020
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Flexible schedule necessary)
Do you want to help our employees accomplish their goals and fulfill their Dreams? If so, this may be just the position for you!
UNIVERSAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Mission of the Company by identifying and accomplishing team and individual performance goals that directly support the goals of the Company.
- Treat all co-workers, customers and suppliers with respect and in accordance with the Company’s Core Values.
- Follow all company GMPs and SOPs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet with employees and leads them through the Dream Manager program.
- Develop and provide resources for Dream Manager participants.
- Explore and maintain innovative ways to connect the Dream Manager program to the company’s culture.
- Effectively represent and communicate the Dream Manager program both internally and externally.
- Maintain reporting systems and measurements to assist with reporting the program’s success, progress and impact company wide.
- Assist by coordinating and facilitating Ramsey+ Financial Peace University classes.
- Coordinate the company’s Suter U program.
- Assist with developing and maintaining “caring” benefits (i.e. Corporate Chaplains, RightNowMedia at Work, etc.)
- Participate and contribute to the Human Resources Team.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field; 10 years’ experience in human resources; or
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Achieve and maintain the Dream Manager certification with Floyd Consulting.
- PC proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Achieve and maintain financial certification (i.e. FPU Coordinator).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Experience in organizational and human resource strategic planning and execution and coaching others towards success.
- Well-developed skills in the preparation and delivery of presentations.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet with Dream Manager participants
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND ADA STATEMENT
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could regularly be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, significant pace/pressure and moderate noise level.
This role description does not state that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Now