Customer Success Specialist
Date posted: September 13, 2021
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible developing and maintaining an on-going, positive, productive and proactive relationship with our customers. This position helps to ensure the success of our customers by quickly responding to their needs and providing creative solutions.
UNIVERSAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Mission of the Company by identifying and accomplishing team and individual performance goals that directly support the goals of the Company.
- Treat all co-workers, customers and suppliers with respect and in accordance with the Company’s Core Values.
- Follow all company GMPs and SOPs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process incoming customer orders accurately and efficiently including updates of critical spreadsheets.
- Daily verification of customer orders.
- Prepare documents for export shipments.
- Assist with production planning and scheduling.
- Facilitate production planning meetings for holiday and customer rotation schedules.
- Process monthly broker commissions.
- Assure customer profiles and pricing are complete and accurate.
- Assist with establishing and updating customer forecasts.
- Proactive ongoing communication to ensure customer needs are met.
- Establish and maintain clear processes with each customer based on their needs.
- Serve as liaison between customer and company to assure customer requirements are being met.
- Utilize problem solving skills to assist the organization.
- Support the commercial team (i.e. pursue past due accounts, deduction management, sales call).
- Handle customer concerns, using problem-solving skills to create solutions acceptable to the customer and the company.
- Provide back up to Logistics as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Evaluate existing customer service procedures with a lean manufacturing mindset and continuously search for ways to increase efficiencies.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings as needed.
- Participate on cross functional teams to support special projects as needed.
- Contribute to the Lean Manufacturing program by looking for ways to improve processes, optimize efficiency and reduce waste.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, and
- Five years of customer success/customer service experience, or
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- PC proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to shift from various projects and manage frequent interruptions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND ADA STATEMENT
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, significant pace/pressure and moderate noise level.
This role description does not state that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer